Vertigo Games is looking for User Interface & Experience Designer to join the team.
You will participate in all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, prototypes, user/task flows, art production and game integration.
- Create wireframes, user flows and stories to prototype and better understand players and communicate to product team
- Iterate on look and feel of the UI to produce the most user friendly and visually compelling experience possible
- Integration of UI components within Unity game engine
- Stay current on trends and technology in UI/UX and bring that to bear to improve our products
- Continually seek to enhance and improve your design knowledge.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of producing high quality graphics and intuitive, clean user interfaces
- Specific experience with UX experience, interaction and mobile design and prototyping tools
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Unity
- Shipped game products or other related mobile products
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- At least Intermediate English skills
- Passion for gaming and for creating great user-centered experiences
We have big plans for our current hit games and even more exciting new things in the roadmap! Located in Istanbul, Turkey and Tallinn, Estonia.
Our goals in Vertigo Games are simple: make great games, have a great place to come to work every day, and live up to the motto “you gotta have fun to make fun.”
Potential applicants should check out our FPS games on iOS or Android.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, please drop your resume(PDF) and brief cover letter. We are looking forward to hear from you!