Vertigo Games is looking for User Interface Designer to join the team.
You will participate in all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, prototypes, user/task flows, art production and game integration.
- Iterate on look and feel of the UI to produce the most user friendly and visually compelling experience possible
- Integration of UI components within Unity game engine
- Stay current on trends and technology and bring that to bear to improve our products
- Continually seek to enhance and improve your design knowledge.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of producing high quality graphics and intuitive, clean user interfaces
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Unity
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Passion for gaming and for creating great user-centered experiences
We have big plans for our current hit games and even more exciting new things in the roadmap! Located in Istanbul, Turkey and Tallinn, Estonia.
Our goals in Vertigo Games are simple: make great games, have a great place to come to work every day, and live up to the motto “you gotta have fun to make fun.”
Potential applicants should check out our FPS games on iOS or Android.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, please drop your resume(PDF) and brief cover letter. We are looking forward to hear from you!