Vertigo Games is looking for reliable and experienced Senior Game Developers who are interested in joining our passionate team.
We have big plans for our current hit games and even more exciting new things in the roadmap! We’re searching for strong game developers who love solving hard problems and also have a passion to participate in the whole process.
- Leading a team of engineers on game engineering tasks
- Architecting comprehensive solutions to live problems
- Noticing and solving significant technical issues
- Leading and implementing massive features in our games
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Expert knowledge on Unity3D engine
- A strongly technical, hands-on and into the details hero who can write code, do architecture, design and code reviews, if needed.
- Strong understanding of C# and OOP programming principles
- Experience designing complex software systems
- Having analytical solutions to problems
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high quality standard
- Excellent level of English
Located in Istanbul, Turkey and Tallinn, Estonia, our goals in Vertigo Games are simple: make great games, have a great place to come to work every day, and live up to the motto “you gotta have fun to make fun.” Potential applicants should check out our FPS games on iOS or Android.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, please drop your resume and brief cover letter.
We are looking forward to hear from you.