Vertigo Games is looking for Junior Game Developers who are interested in joining our passionate team.
There are more than 10 available positions! If you are a graduate looking to start your career in game development, we want to hear from you!
- Work as part of an agile development team, taking responsibility under the supervision of other developers
- Follow all relevant guidelines and processes, including coding standards and code reviews
- Ensure that code changes are fully tested by yourself and involve QA team
- Write clear and well-structured code
- Educate yourself and constantly seeks improvement of your skills
Required skills and experience:
- Desire and curiosity to learn constantly how the things work
- Desire to have a career in the games industry
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some prior experience working with a game codebase
- Experience with git source control is a plus
Our goals in Vertigo Games are simple: make great games, have a great place to come to work every day, and live up to the motto “you gotta have fun to make fun.” Potential applicants should check out our FPS games on iOS or Android.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, please drop your resume and brief cover letter.
We are looking forward to hear from you.