Vertigo Games is looking for Junior 3D Game Artists who are interested in joining our passionate team.
There are 3 available positions! If you are a graduate looking to start your career in game development, we want to hear from you!
- Produce high quality 3D assets for our mobile FPS game title Critical Strike
- Optimizing poly counts and texture sizes for optimal mobile experience
- Research new techniques and procedures to improve game asset quality
- Educate yourself and constantly seeks improvement of your skills
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in 3D modeling with 3DsMax, Maya or Blender and texturing with Photoshop or Substance painter etc.
- Desire and curiosity to learn constantly how the things work
- Desire to have a career in the games industry
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Unity3D engine is a plus
Our goals in Vertigo Games are simple: make great games, have a great place to come to work every day, and live up to the motto “you gotta have fun to make fun.” Potential applicants should check out our FPS games on iOS or Android.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, please drop your resume and brief cover letter.
We are looking forward to hear from you.